Welcome from the Division Chair:
Thank you for your interest in our heath careers' programs. We are proud of our accomplishments in our Health Careers' Division and look forward to helping you achieve your desired goals. We offer several options in course sequencing to help you be successful. Please feel free to look at the contents of our website and to contact me or one of our departmental advisors with any questions you might have.
Roslana Gray, Ph.D., RN
Phone: 251-578-1313 Ext. 136
Dr. Roslana Gray, Division Chair (Evergreen) Karen Barnes, MSN, RN (Evergreen)
Practical Nursing\Health Sciences Practical Nursing
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
Phone: 251-578-1313 Ext. 136 Phone: 251-578-1313 Ext.145
Ann Nobles, MSN, RN (Atmore)
Practical Nursing Site Chair
Phone: 251-578-1313 Ext. 159
All below items must be completed In order to be considered for the Practical Nursing Program:
- Submit a RSTC General Admissions Application (RSTC General Admissions Application).
- Submit a RSTC Practical Nursing Admissions Application
- Submit transcripts (high school and college, if applicable) to the Admissions Office.
- Take TEAS exam (visit the RSTC Testing page for registration information).
- Be eligible for English 100 and Math 100. (Eligibility is determined by the score on your ACT assessment or ACCUPLACER score).
- Have a cumulative high school or College GPA of 2.5 AND if the student has attended RSTC previously they must have a cumulative RSTC GPA of 2.0.
(All Prospective Nursing Students MUST complete the Nursing Application in addition to the RSTC online application)
Please save the Nursing Application to your computer. Open the application using Adobe Reader, complete the application and save to your computer. E-mail the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. A free version of Adobe Reader can be downloaded here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html
Physical: 100 Hwy 83
Mailing: P.O. Box 588
Evergreen, AL 36401
Physical: 201 Brookwood Rd.
Mailing: P.O. Box 400
Atmore, AL 36504
Physical: 750 Greenville Bypass
Greenville, AL 36037