Reid Orientation And Registration (ROAR) Day
New Student Orientation
Welcome to Reid State Technical College! We are excited you have chosen to join the Lion Family. Our priority is to ensure you have a wonderful college experience. In order to assist students with transitioning to college we offer several opportunities to learn about Reid State through our ROAR Day. ROAR Day is geared towards informing students about institutional policies and procedures. Also, students will take a tour of campus, meet their academic advisor, review degree plans, make a schedule, and register for the upcoming semester. By participating in ROAR, students will meet a supportive team driven to help you succeed. All First-Time Freshman must attend a ROAR Day.
Pre-ROAR Day Checklist
To ensure we maximize your ROAR Experience please make sure you have provided the following documentation:
- Turn in official transcripts (high school/GED & all previous colleges attended).
- Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA (if attending Fall Semester). Students attending summer need to complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA.
- Take the Accuplacer Test (if applicable).
ROAR Days are held in the Edith A. Gray Library, Room 116. Students can register for ROAR Day by clicking on one of following active dates:
- May 19, 2023, (8:30am-11:30am)
- July 14, 2023, (8:30am-11:30am)
- July 28, 2023, (8:30am-11:30am)
- August 4, 2023, (8:30am-11:30am)
- August 11, 2023, (8:30am-11:30am)